We understand that many in the industry are having issues finding employees for the upcoming season and the PCA wants to try to be part of the solution, even if you are not a member.
Non-members, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have your job posting or resume listed. Members, post a job here.
Free company housing and relocation assistance available!
Barton and Gray Mariners Club has revolutionized yachting with a fleet of 70+ Hinckley and custom vessels serving a private membership in harbors along the East Coast and Great Lakes. Our growing team is looking for USCG licensed captains to operate the Club’s meticulously maintained 36' - 44’ Hinckley yachts throughout South Florida, South Carolina, and the Northeast. B&G captains operate day and evening trips and are back in their home port each night, enjoying a lifestyle unique in the industry.
Our captains have the opportunity to work with the Club year-round or seasonally in our South Florida, South Carolina, and Northeast harbors. Seasons run June to October in the Northeast, and November to May in our southern and Bahamas harbors.
Check out a complete list of locations Barton & Gray operates out of at www.bartonandgray.com
• Operate B&G Club vessels with attention to safety
• Provide top-tier hospitality in all interactions with members
• Create a welcoming environment onboard for members & their guests • Maintain vessel cleanliness & operational readiness
• Accurate and timely expense and post-trip reporting
• Valid USCG Merchant Mariner Credentials
• Marine Radio Operator Permit
• Must have experience on vessels of similar size
• An understanding of basic vessel maintenance & log keeping
• Proficiency in hospitality
• Thrive in a team environment
• Eligibility for summer season end bonus up to $3000
• Consistent pay - rain or shine!
• Travel and seasonal housing allowance
• Paid vacation
• 401k retirement plan with company match
• Health Insurance plan
• Ongoing training and professional development
• Growth and advancement opportunities
• Telephone reimbursement
• A fantastic work-life balance and company culture
• On-site mechanical and harbor support teams
**Should an offer of employment be made, proof of COVID 19 vaccination will be required to proceed.